bhave Rescue Conditioner 1 Litre with Free Pump
intense repair conditioner
Available in 300ml and 1000ml
A luxurious conditioner formulated to nourish, strengthen & repair. Infused with Replicine™ Functional Keratin®, this conditioner was created to restore hair’s inner strength by gently nourishing and weightlessly mouisturising as it rebuilds and helps repair dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- restores strength, condition, elasticity & shine
- rebuilds & repairs dry, brittle, damaged hair
- provides a protective shield – guards against future damage
- weightlessly moisturizing
- luxurious feel
*created to complement and maintain the high levels of raw natural keratin deposited during the in-salon rescue therapy.
This conditioner has been created to specifically complement and help maintain the high levels of Replicine™ Functional Keratin® deposited during the in-salon bhave™ rescue treatment and is also your go to for hair that is in dire need of rehabilitation.
Suitable for all hair types suffering with severe damage from chemical treatments, heat appliances and environmental aggressors.
- With Replicine™ Functional Keratin® technology to rebuild, revive & resurface dry, damaged hair from the inside out.
- Boosts hair’s moisture levels without weighing it down, making it suitable for thick and fine hair alike.
- Helps restore strength, condition and elasticity for more manageable hair that will hold its style.
- Provides a protective shield to guard against damage.
- Doesn’t weigh down fine hair.
- Moisturises coarse, thick hair.
- Replicine™ Functional Keratin® – naturally derived & extracted keratin proteins from the wool of NZ sheep that is able to bind to severely damaged hair, rebuilding the internal structure and restoring strength, elasticity and shine to damaged hair.
- Argan Oil – High in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants, it is highly moisturising and nourishing on the hair.
- Use in conjunction with bhave™ rescue intense repair shampoo.
Free from parabens, sulphates and sodium chloride.